A ministry by men and of men who empower each other in our walk with Christ at our homes, workplaces, the church and in the community in accordance to Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. Men’s Fellowship takes place on every 3rd Saturday of the month from 7:30 AM – 10:00 AM and the fellowship is opened to all men (ages 18 & above) its not only for CITAM members.
To empower men in their walk with Christ at home, workplace, church and community
- Become an efficient, fruit bearing and purpose driven Men’s ministry
- Worship and prayer through monthly fellowship meetings
- Create bonding sessions for men
- Facilitate plenary sessions where presentations on topical issues are made with interactive discussions
- Outreach to men in need and social action
- Team up with other ministries for propagation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in outreaches or church services