Children Ministry serves infants, toddlers, and children. We seek to partner with you and support your family in training up children to love and serve the Lord each day of their lives. Children are welcomed, valued, protected, and lovingly cared for while they learn who Jesus is, how to follow Him and how the truths of the Bible can help them to make Godly choices.
- To be an influence to others and raise grow Christ-like character in children.
- Understand that God earnestly desires a personal, meaningful and growing relationship through Jesus with them.
- Read, know, and love God’s word.
- Learn how to engage in daily prayer and worship.
- Experience God’s presence through the Holy Spirit as an integral part of their lives.
- Voluntarily participate in acts of service.
- Become committed to using their spiritual gifts.
- Grow in Christ-like character.